August 20, 2010

My Little Cutie Carter....

Thought I would do a little tribute to my little man Carter Elisha. He has been the biggest joy to our lives.. Nick and I are sooooo in love. There is never a dull moment with him, we are constantly laughing and smiling at his love for life. Even as I write this I can hear him from his room making the cutest noises playing in his cot.. when the little monkey should be sleeping!

9 months pregnant






































Not even a day old yet


2 Weeks

 1 Month

1 Month


2 Months


3 Months

4 Months
4 Months

4 Months





































Happy 4 months to you!

5 Months

6 Months


2 comments:

  1. Hey Stace! I love your blog, your photos are amazing! Carter is such a cutie :)
    Keep blogging xx Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. All photos are really captured cutie .

    ReplyDelete