November 19, 2010

Out & about...

Last Wednesday I was able to tag along with the incredible Phil Carrick or Carrick Visions. Phil is an absolute legend and I have been working with him, tagging along to events and shoots he has been doing. Phil has been in this industry for a LONG time and I'm so grateful to him for letting me learn and have a bit of fun!

So last Wednesday I got to shoot with Phil the JP Morgan Corporate Challenge, a charity run with over 7,000 runners. This great event is run all over the world. It was held at Centennial Park in Sydney. It was a beautiful day, up until 1 hour before the event in which it literally POURED, thunder stormed and looked extremely miserable. My feet were completely covered in mud and wet, it was a soggy run, but it cleared up and only really sprinkled throughout the run. It was such a fun event to shoot. A big thank you to Phil.

And out of it, one of my photos was put in the Weekend Australian paper, so here it is :) the top pic is mine and the other two are Phil's.



These are the other two I took, that are on the JP Morgan Website. Top one is mine, the one of the lady finishing is Phil's. And the one below of the winner of the men's division at the starting line is mine as well.






















1 comment: