September 2, 2011

Congratulations Lucy & Phil!

And I can hear you all saying.. FINALLY!! Phil Proposed!
Lucy and Phil are very dear friends of mine, so when they asked me to do their engagement shots, what do you think my answer was?? will have to check my.. YES!!!
Phil, I have known since highschool and Lucy actually now that I think about it, I was her Peer Support leader when she was in primary school.. hilarious.. who would have ever thought, and now she is famous! She has just put out an album.. should check it out!! www.lucymason.com.au
Lucy & Phil are an incredible couple who have been in our lives for years and years, and hold a special place in our hearts! We are sooooo thrilled that you guys are finally engaged and will tie the knot very shortly! P.s check out her ring!

Enjoy:)

















2 comments: