July 8, 2014

Port Macquarie Baby Bump

Isn't Rachel just STUNNING. I think we all wished we looked like this when we were pregnant. Well at least I do, as I was a shade of green from vomiting up my guts so much...my entire pregnancy. But Rachel was glowing... pregnancy suited her well.
I absolutely loved shooting these on a gorgeous secluded beach in Port Macquarie.
Funny story to this session, we went out that afternoon to a secluded beach, then on our way there, the skies start turning DARK purple. But we had no other time, so we had to go with it.
Picture this, me with an umbrella praying I am not struck by lightning, and Rachel being such a good sport looking like she is not cold, from the rain that is heavily starting to fall. Crazy fun. Crazy silly.
But I was just stoked with them.

Enjoy this gorgeous mum to be :)







2 comments:

  1. How wonderful picture you have shared!! Well dear I am looking for a professional Port Macquarie Photographer for the baby shower party. Could you recommend a good Photographer?

    ReplyDelete